Makrolon Wall Cladding
The Makrolon multi-walled UV 40mm interlocking system has been hailed around Australia and the world as opening the door to a whole new era for the construction industry, characterised by ease of handling and installation, design aesthetics and excellent weather resistance.
Driving its popularity is its unique width of 1,570mm which, at three times that of other traditional 40mm clip sheets, not only allows for easier and faster installation and associated significant cost savings but delivers a more attractive and appealing finish as it requires less vertical purlins.
Other benefits include:
- Energy saving, with a lower K value than other materials
- High impact resistance, which is much better than that of glass or metal
- Good light transmission, which allows ample natural light into building
- Its light weight which, at just 4.7 kilograms per square metre, has significant advantages over heavier glass, metal or stone alternatives
- Great insulation properties and 99.9% UV protection
- Its ability to stand up to extreme outdoor exposure temperatures ranging from -40°C to 120°C.
Available in a selection of colours, the system also offers architects and interior designers greater design freedom across a wide range of commercial, industrial and domestic applications such as general building facades and internal partition walls with back lighting, and an array of garage and aircraft hangar doors.